We have one dedicated B&B room, this enables us to give our visitors the best possible attention.
The Sun room, is a lovely bedroom with a beautiful open aspect, with views out to open croftland, busy birdfeeders and lots of visiting wildlife, including regular sightings of deer and wild hares. It benefits from an en-suite bathroom, with a large drench shower to douse away those walking pains. The room boasts its own private patio area, with seating, for you to sit with a glass of wine and admire the view.
We believe it is important to have your own private space, so the room has a large fold away table to enjoy your breakfast at or a take away if you're fancying a night in after a long day out and about. Your room benefits from a small fridge to enable you to make a decent cup of tea & coffee or chill your own drinks.
Our tea/coffee tray aims to be a cut above, with daily home-baking, real fairtrade coffee and a good range of herbal and fruit teas.
Breakfast is served in your room, no need to rush and get ready of a morning.
· Vegetarian fry up: eggs from loved chickens, paprika and herb sausage, homemade Tatty Scone, pan fried mushrooms, homemade baked beans and roasted tomatoes.
· Vegan fry up: Tofu Scramble, paprika and herb sausage, homemade Tatty Scone, pan fried mushrooms, homemade baked beans and roasted tomatoes.
· Pancakes, warm golden syrup and Berry compote (vg).
· Porridge, sweetened (vg).
· Overnight Oats, apple, raisin and cinnamon steeped oats (vg).
* Eggs from our Vegan fed pet hens and ducks. They are very friendly and love a stroke or some left over toast if you care to visit them.